Make Your Booking
Enter your destination and select the service
type you prefer
Follow Your Drivers Location
Watch on the app as your driver navigates to you
Communicate With Your Driver
Message your driver in-app to ensure a smooth pickup process
Vehicle Types and Rates
Choose Your Vehicle
Economical choice in a standard vehicle for up to 4 passengers.
Apt S Rates
Base Rate- $3.90
Charge per KM- $0.72
Charge per Min- $0.32
Minimum Charge- $5.00
Costlier service in nicer and newer vehicles for up to 4 passengers.
Apt Elite Rates
Base Rate- $11.00
Charge per KM- $1.50
Charge per Min- $0.72
Minimum Charge- $15.00
Option for those that require a larger vehicle that can take up to 6 passengers.
Apt 6 Rates
Base Rate- $6.60
Charge per KM- $1.27
Charge per Min- $0.39
Minimum Charge- $10.00
The figures shown above are the standard rates, however, these rates maybe subjected to a high demand multiplier which increases the total amount charged. Price estimates given at the time of booking will include any high demand increase to the fare price. Price estimates also include additional charges that are collected by Apt Rides on behalf of various government organizations. These charges, if applicable to your ride, include a provincial fee, municipal fees, curbside and congestion management fees (charge per pickup and drop off within the affected areas), applicable toll fees, and 5% GST. The fees vary per trip but will be detailed on the receipt you receive upon the completion of your ride.
Where Is Our Service Available?
Apt Rides is currently available in the following locations: West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Richmond, North Delta, White Rock, Surrey, Langley, Port Moody, Coquitlam, and Port Coquitlam. There are areas within these locations where the service maybe unavailable in the short-term. If you are trying to book a ride in an area where the service is currently not offered a message will appear on the application which states ‘service unavailable’. Apt Rides is legally able to operate from Whistler to Hope and plans to expand areas of operation over the upcoming months..
Rate Your Driver
Let us know how drivers are doing. Riders are encouraged to rate drivers upon the completion of their trip to provide Apt Rides feedback on their experience. Apt Rides utilize this information to reward highly rated drivers and to work with those with lower ratings to help them improve service and create a better environment for all.
Apt Rides has the safety of riders top of mind, some examples of how we ensure the safety of our service are as follows.
- Drivers on the Apt Rides platform go through Criminal Background and driving record checks.
- Apt Rides maintain fleet commercial auto insurance through ICBC to protect you and others in case of a covered accident while riding on the platform.
- Riders can access a SOS button in-app through a booked trip. Activating the SOS sends an emergency message to Apt Rides with your location, trip details and driver information allowing the company to quickly respond and react.
- Your phone number will remain hidden throughout any interactions you have with your driver on the application. Technology allows us to hide your number to protect your safety and security.
- 24/7 support is available through the menu on the app to provide you with assistance when required.
Safety tip.Always ensure that the driver and vehicle details on your app match the driver and vehicle that you enter. Check the driver picture on the app, the vehicle make, model and license plate # and ask the driver the first name of the rider they are there for.
Riders and drivers are encouraged to work together to provide a safe riding environment for each other. Masks are not required, however, we encourage users of the service to make responsible decisions based on personal risk factors and the situation in your area. Riders and drivers should keep in mind that many people feel safer wearing a mask because of personal or family health situations, so we should all be respectful of each others’ choices. Keep in mind if you ever feel uncomfortable, you can always cancel your ride.
If Apt Rides receives a report that you have materially damaged a driver’s vehicle, you may be charged a fee of up to $250 depending on the extent of the damage (as determined by Apt Rides in its sole discretion), towards vehicle repair or cleaning. Apt Rides will attempt to verify or otherwise require documentation of damages prior to processing the damage fee. Passengers who believe they have been charged in error or would like to contest damage charges can contact Apt Rides at email@example.com to request a review of charges.
A Rider will be charged a cancellation fee in the following situations:
- If a trip is cancelled by a rider at any point 2 minutes after the ride has been accepted by a driver
- If a driver arrives at the correct scheduled pickup location, notifies the rider, and the rider does not arrive to the vehicle within 3 minutes. The driver may cancel the ride at this point and the rider will be charged a cancellation fee
A Rider will NOT be charged a cancellation fee in the following situations:
- In all scenarios where a trip is cancelled by the rider prior to being accepted by a driver or within 2 minutes of being accepted by a driver
- Your driver after accepting the booking, cancels the ride due to vehicle, road, or mobile application issues.
Disputing cancellation charges:
- If you feel like you have been improperly charged a cancellation or no-show fee, you can contact Apt Rides at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your trip and we will kindly review your charge
Left An Item In A Ride?
If you left an item in an Apt Ride, contact us through the support option on the app menu or via the options available on our website. Provide a description of the lost item, where and when you were picked up, your driver’s name, and your contact information. We will get back to you as soon as possible to follow up. If you lost the phone associated with your account, use the contact options listed on our website to reach us so our team can assist you. Please provide an alternate contact phone number if possible. To help facilitate the return of your item, we may share your contact information with the driver. However, upon your request we will not disclose this information.
As consideration for your driver’s time and expense, riders are subject to a fee of $15 for the return of a lost item with the full amount provided to the driver. You won’t be charged until we confirm that you have received your lost item. If you’d like to thank your driver even more, an extra tip is a great way to do so. Note: Tips do not count toward the return fee. If an item is returned, a return fee will be charged to your account.
If you do not receive a follow up from Apt Rides or you haven’t been able to reach the driver who we have confirmed has your lost item, please contact us via any of the support options available on our website.
Alternatively, if one of our drivers finds an unreported lost item from a ride you have taken with us, we may contact you to let you know that an item has been found.
Please note that drivers are independent contractors. Neither Apt Rides nor drivers are responsible for the items left in a vehicle after a trip ends. We’re here to help but cannot guarantee that a driver has your item or can immediately deliver it to you.
Apt Rides is available to 24/7 to assist with any questions, concerns, or issues. We offer support through the mobile app, or you can contact us at any of the channels listed below.